We don’t hire employees. We invite team players to join our growing team. Each member of our team is an integral part of our success and we recognize that and appreciate that contribution in more ways than most companies.
We are an extremely ambitious company which is constantly evolving and we are always looking for professionals to help us meet the challenges ahead. We need team players who will live and breathe our corporate values; Determination, Respect, Teamwork, and Pride.
These are the values that we look for in our job applicants and expect in all of our employees. They are so important to us that we recognize the people who have demonstrated these values to the highest levels at our annual Best of the Best Awards.
Recognition and Culture are our key tent poles for employee retention. Our consistent growth and success year after year can be traced back to a corporate philosophy, which empowers every employee to be creative, innovative and think outside the box. As part of this viewpoint, maintaining focused on the firm’s biggest investment centers on placing professional development and employee retention at the top of the list.
If you are looking for a job that you’ll love, that lets you balance your life and work, Icelerate is the place to be. Please go to our job vacancies to find out about our current opportunities.
The Icelerate provides the following benefits to all its employees:
- Training and development – we provide training and development for all our technical and non-technical resources.
- Competitive salary which is reviewed semi-annually and includes above average increases for above average performance
- Bonus schemes – all permanent employees participate in incentive arrangements which reflect how well The Icelerate has performed against its key business targets
- Generous time off
- Industry leading benefits
- Leadership Development Program for emerging Company Leaders
- Offer a multi-disciplined environment with diverse clientele
- Rewarding recognition and incentive programs; many opportunities to participate in community and charity events
We are also launching the following two new training and development programs in 2013-14:
- Future Managers Program (providing career pathways to a selected group of new recruits)
- Training and Development Framework (providing a range of training opportunities to all team members throughout the business)
So if you want to achieve your career goals within an innovative and progressive company, we might be right for each other. Please check our current opportunities section.